Interview with the Orphanage Director August 16, 2006

During our morning group meeting, we were told that we would have the opportunity to interview the orphanage director or nanny depending on our situation. Coming up with questions to ask was more difficult than I thought. I finally came up with a list of questions, with the help of Trish, but I was so excited and wrapped up in holding my daughter that I didn't take the list in with me. However, here are the questions I remembered.

How long was the drive from the orphanage? Six hours.
Does she get a bottle at night? Yes, at 1:00.
How does she like to be held? Facing out so she can see.
Does she like baths? Oh, yes.
Does she like to be tickled? Very much.
Does she prefer a certain color? Reds.
What is her favorite thing to do? Listen to music and play with adults.
What name has she gone by at the orphanage? Li Li.




Grace, one of our reps, is helping me with the translation. The orphanage director is on the right and one of Ming Li's care giver's is to the far right.

No comments: